Dr Mark Lowney at Advanced Body Sculpting is Fantastic! - Fall River, MA

I received cool sculpting from Dr. Lowney at...

I received cool sculpting from Dr. Lowney at Advanced Body Sculpting almost 3 weeks ago and it was definitely a great decision!!! I am already seeing the results, and I continue to see results daily! I drove home wearing jeans after the procedure with no pain at all. Easy recovery!! Just some itching and minor cramping which I was told to expect. Dr. Lowney and his staff were wonderful!! The office is beautiful and very comfortable. I can't say enough how pleased I am with my results from cool sculpting, and the quality of care I received! I highly reccommend Dr Lowney!! He is the best!

great review, I was wondering about this place. I almost went there for my Coolsculpting, but they didnt have an opening when I needed one. Looking fwd to ur result pics!
Thank you for your comment... and I say go for it!! Honestly, Dr. Lowney was great!! I highly recommend you make your appt. It couldn't have been easier, and everyone at Advanced Body Sculpting was so nice! The machine feels strange at first, but after a few minutes you forget it's freezing your fat! Ha! Best invention ever!

Another week has gone by! I am seeing results...

Another week has gone by! I am seeing results daily! No more itching, cramping, or numbness! Feeling great!

Congrats! Did the results last?
I received a posterior vaginal repair from Dr. Lowney, and Advanced Body Sculpting. The staff and Doctor are amazing. Dr. Lowney went out of his way to make my surgery clear and understandable to myself, and my now fiancé.... Thank you Dr. ;)
Hi! Whoops!! That was an error! I actually live in MA and traveled to Fall River because the price was best, and a Doctor (who I got great recommendations for) does the consult;) I believe it was $750 for my lower abs and $1000 for my love handles. Hope this helped! On a different note, I am seeing amazing results! I'm going to update my pics tonight!
Dr. Mark Lowney

I received a stellar referral to Dr. Lowney by people who are more than pleased with their results and their experience.