20 Yrs Old 32 A Now 32 D/DD - Fall River, MA

So I made this account to leave a review for my PS...

So I made this account to leave a review for my PS because he truly changed my life. I am a small girl, only 5'0" and stay between 100-105 lbs. Before my procedure I had a ton of self confidence issues, I would never feel comfortable in a bikini, backless dress, or strapless shirt. I had done a ton of research on BA before my first consultation so I went into it pretty much knowing exactly what I wanted, and who I wanted to do it, it was just a matter of getting them in! I was around a 32 A... probably smaller seeing as I still had room-_- my PS and I both agreed on 400cc saline implants under the muscle, to give my body an hour glass shape. I was in the next week for the procedure and came home with 32D/DD and they look amazing, not too much, but definitely something to look at! Couldn't be happier!
They look great keep uploading photos! I'm 5'3 5'4 on a good day I'm considering going to the dd side
u look amazing girl.. keep us posted please :)
Fall River Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rex was referred to me by a ton of people, like I said in my review, he completely changed my life and made me feel comfortable and beautiful in my body, which I had not before. The office staff were all very comforting and kind. Dr. Rex was extremely helpful and helped me get though the consultation process, knowing exactly what I wanted, and also knowing that I was going to get exactly what I wanted. He was able to perform the procedure in less than a week from my consultation. It was quick with a virtually painless recovery. I can't thank him enough for what he's done for me and would never go to any one else!