Did Absolutely Nothing! - Fall River, MA

I am a 47 year old woman. I'm 5'3" and weigh 128....

I am a 47 year old woman. I'm 5'3" and weigh 128. I had gained some weight in my belly that I was having difficulty getting rid of. I bought a groupon deal for Alma Accent body sculpting in Fall River, MA. The doctor and staff were great. I went for 5 treatments. I drank tons of water prior to the treatments and exercised for an hour afterwards hoping for good results. I did not lose even a quarter of an inch. In fact, I think my measurements went up slightly. I'm glad I didn't spend a lot of money on this. I have been thinking about cool sculpting but am hesitant to waste a lot of money.
Dr. Gagliardi

The doctor was nice and professional. He was up front that the results may be subtle. He did not try to sell me on any unnecessary procedures. The technicians who actually did the treatment were wonderful. They were easy to talk.

Thank you for sharing your review, sorry the treatment didn't live up to your expectations :(  Keep us posted should you decide to try any other procedures. You mention you may try CoolSculpting click on the link to check out others reviews, hope this helps!