Recorrecting Genetically Premature Sagging Breasts

Well where can I start. Dr. Martin was...

Well where can I start. Dr. Martin was unbelievable. He knew exactly what to do and what I wanted. I met with him for my consultation and every appointment. The staff was extremely polite and I love Kim his nurse practitioner to death. She was amazing and there for my whole surgery. The results and after care of the team was truly spectacular. Now for my results. I am in love with my new breasts, he did everything and more I could of imagined. they look exactly how i expected and originally I came in for a breast lift but he suggested I would need implants to fill out my breast to make them youthful. Being that I am only 20 years old it was a great decision and he did not ad any extra charges. The after care was pain free but uncomfortable. The medication they gave me worked like a charm , no pain just discomfort, which is expected. I cannot say enough good things about the clinic and services. They are amazing people and he is such a talented surgeon. I recommend him to everyone. Unfortunately I do not have photos just yet, I will have to ask to get them emailed to me when i go visit for my post op!! If anyone has any questions feel free to email me about the process!!

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Amazing and always helpful and comforting. He had to re correct an area a few days after surgery to make sure it was perfect. this showed he cared about his final result and was not too proud to just let it go, to make it seem like he did it perfect the first time. I love him and the staff could not say anything better about him :)

What did you have done?