First Filler to Smile Lines - Fairhope, AL

Ive had my lips injected in past, no problems....

Ive had my lips injected in past, no problems. Wanted to correct my deep smile lines with juvederm ultra. Didnt hurt at all, minor bleeding. Really no swelling....just a large bruise around my nose. Has darkened a little more but no pain. Wonderlng normal bruising vs necrosis? Smile lines look great, except for the one sided bruising....just trying to make sure its a normal bruise and not a blocked vessel.
Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  How is that bruise now?  To me it looks like a hematoma (deep big bruise), but only your doctor could tell you for sure.  Let us know how you are doing now that it has been a couple days :)

4 days later

Still bruised, almost black in spots but no pain, so Im sure its just a deep bruise...not blocked artery or anything like that. No pain, just a smidge tender! Going back this week to add voluma to my cheeks, hoping to bruise much less!
With a blocked vessel or necrosis, you would have intense pain. Of course, only your doctor can tell you for sure after an exam.
You look great !!! I also had juvederm in my lips . I got my smile lines done about 5 weeks ago. So far so good. I am 36. May i ask your age ? Did you get your cheeks done yet ? If so, how did it go ?

Haley Derm Bedside manner was great, explained risks.