Ulthera - Good Outcome - Fairfield, CT

Had Ulthera done ..38 days ago.. wild experience....

Had Ulthera done ..38 days ago.. wild experience. It was painful but worth it. The nurse provided a valium. Could have used 2. I squeezed a ball and it helped.

I am very glad I went to a surgeon for this procedure. He is very artistic without making you look fake. My jaw line is more defined..and so is my neck. Did not do it on my whole face he said it might make my face look hollow. Only jaw and neck treated.

I did not have big issues there but wanted it more taunt. The area above my eye was also lightly treated on one side. I was swollen for the first week and slightly brusied. This is more rare from what I understand.. I look in the mirror and continue to see changes. Hopefully this will continue over the next month. He also treated my neck with botox (another 900)... for now very pleased.

New York Plastic Surgeon

He is very artistic without making you look fake... really studies your face.

Thank you.. I had just learned about it the day I went to see him and did it. Yes, if needed will definately go back. Will keep you posted..

Please do! Have a great day.

-Britt

Hi NYC,

Welcome to the Ulthera community. Yay, I'm so glad this worked out so well for you. Sounds like you had a very good doctor too. How long had you been thinking about having this procedure done? Are you going to go back if needed in the future? Please keep us updated and if you are comfortable sharing pictures we would love to see them.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt