38 Yr Old Looking for Some Years to Be Taken off

Needed to get some volume back in my face....

Needed to get some volume back in my face. Everything was starting to sag, look sunken in, and the creases on my face we're making me feel extremely self conscious and made feel a lot older. ( I'm 38 yrs old) it was the best thing I ever did I did a combination on botox around the eye area, restaline on the creases on my face( smile lines ) and also some restaline in my lips to give it an extra pouty look which I like. And I also got Radiessse in the cheekbone area which really made a huge difference in my opinion.

Before and afters

What do you think ?

I like your results, they are subtle but your face looks fuller now.  Did you have any significant bruising or swelling after the injections?
Thank you. Very minimal bruising and swelling.
That is great!  I hope you keep us posted on how long all the products (botox/restylane) last for you, and anything else you notice that would be helpful to anyone considering this treatment.  I'm so glad you are happy with your results :)

Before

Before and afters

Photo update taken in April 14

Photo taken about 2 months after procedure . Still very happy w results..

Photo taken about 3 months after procedure

Still very happy w results

I have to agree the results are subtle and they definitely make a difference even though before I thought you looked great! Roarrr - total sex kitten now!! How long did the fillers last? Still ok today? I am going back and forth on whether I should do a filler type lift, or an actual mid face lift. I've lost weight and my face has deflated! You seem to have great bone structure so I am not sure whether the filler lift is for me yet.
Fairfield Plastic Surgeon