38 Yr Old Looking for Some Years to Be Taken off

Needed to get some volume back in my face....

Needed to get some volume back in my face. Everything was starting to sag, look sunken in, and the creases on my face we're making me feel extremely self conscious and made feel a lot older. ( I'm 38 yrs old) it was the best thing I ever did I did a combination on botox around the eye area, restaline on the creases on my face( smile lines ) and also some restaline in my lips to give it an extra pouty look which I like. And I also got Radiessse in the cheekbone area which really made a huge difference in my opinion.

Before and afters

What do you think ?

Before

Before and afters

Photo update taken in April 14

Photo taken about 2 months after procedure . Still very happy w results..

Photo taken about 3 months after procedure

Still very happy w results
Fairfield Plastic Surgeon

Excellent

I like your results, they are subtle but your face looks fuller now.  Did you have any significant bruising or swelling after the injections?
Thank you. Very minimal bruising and swelling.
That is great!  I hope you keep us posted on how long all the products (botox/restylane) last for you, and anything else you notice that would be helpful to anyone considering this treatment.  I'm so glad you are happy with your results :)
Hi Jill, I most definitely will keep updating any results regarding my treatments. Thanks for your input. :)
Thanks!