Amazing - Fairfield, CT

Being younger than most patients (18), I was a...

Being younger than most patients (18), I was a little bit to undergo my breast augmentation surgery. My parents were super supportive but would only allow it if they truly believed in the doctor and his team. The result was amazing and I couldn't be happier. I am more confident and happier with myself.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.
With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.

Fairfield Plastic Surgeon

Globo Brazilian television. Dr. Sofer and his team are the best! Dr. Sofer was the first doctor we visited and the one we chose. The staff in the office are a pleasure to work with and being Brazilian it was great to just feel right at home. Everyday my mom would have new questions and they were all very attentive and supportive throughout the process. I recommend Dr. Sofer and the staff with my eyes closed! BEST DR. EVER!