Best Plastic Surgeon Anyone Could Hope For - Fairfax, VA

I never considered getting any form of plastic...

I never considered getting any form of plastic surgery until my senior year of high school. Three months before my high school graduation, my mother asked me if there was anything I would want to change about myself physically. After a few weeks of thought, I realized that I had always wanted to fix the bump on my nose because I felt that it was distracted from the beauty of my other facial features. After mentioning this to her, my mother promptly made an appointment for the following week with Dr. Naderi.

The surgery was a complete success. The healing process was easy and painless, and about a week later, the signs of the surgery (bruising and swelling) were gone. The surgery had to remain a secret between me and my mother from the rest of my family due to their negative views of plastic surgery. However, I met my stepfather for lunch nine days after the surgery and he is still clueless about it to this day.

The surgery helped boost my self confidence dramatically. It made me more aware of how beautiful I am, and motivated me to adopt a healthy and active lifestyle. I wear my hair up way more often and feel completely confident when friends take pictures of me (from any angle). I even wear less make up, if at all.

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to by a close family friend. During the appointment, Dr. Naderi was very kind and personable. He explained the procedure and aftercare in depth, as well as the potential risks of having this type of surgery. Afterwards, Dr. Naderi took full-frontal and side photographs of my face. During our second appointment, Dr. Naderi showed me the various nose-styles that would best suit my face. I ended up deciding on the "cute" nose and schedule the surgery at the end of our appointment. There is nothing I wish I had known beforehand. Dr. Naderi explained everything clearly, so I knew what I was getting into.