Dr Sundaram is an Artist with Non Invasive Facial Rejuvenation Proceedures - Fairfax, VA

Want to look my very best without surgery for as...

Want to look my very best without surgery for as long as possible. I could not be happier with the results, and am always taken for being decades younger than my real age. I look the very best me I can, as if I am defying the years naturally.

Rockville Dermatologic Surgeon

Read a book the Dr. wrote, "Face Value." Found her through that. Have trusted my face to Dr. Sundaram for several years, and have experienced and befitted from a variety of non invasive procedures, especially Botox, Restylane, Fraxel, Ulthera and EMatrix. Finding Dr. Sundaram has preserved my looks and livelihood. Dr. Sundaram and her expert staff are all top flight, and the very best in my opinion at what they do. Entrusting my face to Dr. Sundaram and her staff has been life changing, and life enhancing. I wholeheartedly recommend her services, and consider myself blessed to have found her!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Restylane  community.