Face and Neck Lift - Fairfax, VA

I had surgery a month ago and even though my face...

I had surgery a month ago and even though my face and neck are still a bit swollen, the difference is amazing! Gone are the unsightly wattle and jowls. Now I have cheeks, which Dr. Bitar created from the fat he pulled out of my jowls (I know it sounds icky but it looks good!). All the incisions are healing nicely and the bruising is gone. My husband says that now I look too young for him. :-) I will post photos once the swelling subsides completely.

Dr. Bitar is a skilled surgeon with a keen eye for proportion and aesthetic. In addition to the face/necklift, I also had a septoplasty/rhinoplasty and lower eyelid surgery. His practice is close to where I live and he performs all his surgeries at INOVA Fairfax Hospital which is one of the best and most reputable hospitals in this area. He and his staff are friendly and extremely accommodating, which I value tremendously. In addition to his impressive portfolio of surgeries, Dr. Bitar has a wonderful bedside manner and I feel at ease with him. He has taken excellent care of me after surgery and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for a trustworthy and reasonably priced plastic surgeon.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bitar was featured in American Way as the best plastic surgeon in the Washington DC,-Northern Virginia-Maryland area. I had been considering cosmetic surgery for a while but could not decide where to go. After seeing the magazine article I scheduled a consultation (free of charge) with Dr. Bitar, and I was instantly impressed with his personality, knowledge and body of work. He listened carefully to how I felt and what I wanted out of plastic surgery. He was honest with me and addressed all of my concerns, which helped me manage expectations. I had the opportunity to see lots of before/after photos on his website prior to my visit and additional ones at his office. He inspired confidence with his knowledge and enthusiasm about plastic surgery with his friendly personality. Because I opted to have three procedures done at the same time, Dr, Bitar gave me a nice discount.

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!