100% Happier and More Confident - Fairfax, VA

I had opted to get Breast Implants a year prior to...

I had opted to get Breast Implants a year prior to my surgery. It was something I knew I wanted for a long time and I am 100% happy with my results. I went with the 400ML saline implants. My biggest concern was my breasts remaining natural looking because it was a big increase and I'm a very petite woman. 2 years later and I could not be more pleased. My breasts look great and feel great too... When I do tell people that I have implants they find it hard to believe. The week long recovery was not so much painful as it was uncomfortable. The only days I actually used painkillers were days 1-3 after the surgery. After about 10 days I was able to return to my daily activities and about 1 month later I was back in the gym! It was a total confidence booster and I'd do the whole procedure again in a heartbeat if I had to!
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Marefat is the best!! Since my breast augmentation I have returned to him for both a rhinoplasty and CO2 fractional laser for acne scarring. He has a presence that reassures you and he is incredibly knowledgable and dedicated to his craft. I'm also a bit of a wimp when it comes to undergoing any kind of procedures but his staff is always supportive and make themselves available at all hours of the night during your recovery!!

its nice to hear that your still enjoying your results 2 years later!