Breast Augmentation - Fairfax, VA

I was getting a tummy tuck with liposuction and...

I was getting a tummy tuck with liposuction and went back and forth on whether or not to get a breast augmentation at the same time. I'm 52 years old and finally decided to go for it. I wanted to have youthful and slightly fuller breasts to match my younger looking tummy. I'm so glad that I got my breasts done. I was a small C and am now a full D. Clothes and bras are so much more fun! My husband wasn't sure if I should go forward with the breast augmentation as he really always loved my boobs so didn't want to see them go. Well... for someone who loved the old set so much, he sure can't seem to leave my new ones alone - and he isn't even a 'boob' man! We are both enjoying my new look and I haven't felt this sexy in years. Dr. Robert Centeno from the Bitar Cosmetic Surgery Institute in Virginia did such a wonderful job I would highly recommend him to anyone. He gave me advice as to the range of implant that would work best with my frame (I went with 400 cc. silicone) and I love the fact that they don't look too big, which was one thing I worried about. Life is short and I'm really glad I finally did it.

Congratulations! Glad to hear you feel youthful and sexy! I bet you look great! How was your recovery? Any tips for other women who are undecided about getting implants? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Centeno was highly recommended to me and I would also highly recommend him to anyone. He is very thorough and explained everything so well to me, as well as answered every question I had patiently and thoroughly. He has a relaxing, easygoing yet confident manner which set me at ease from the first time that I met him. He does excellent work and I am extremely happy with the results.