Highly Recommend with No Reservations - Fairfax, VA

I'm a 38 yo female who was been using botox on and...

I'm a 38 yo female who was been using botox on and off for ~ 4 years. I generally for the most part have had reasonable success with Botox. However, the last 3, injections prior to Dr. Kulak had sub par results. I still had muscle paralysis so I wasn't concerned about the efficacy of the Botox but the skill of the injector. My previous injectors were 2 MD's and 1 RN, which resulted in a dropped brow or asymmetry. Having had previous positive outcomes in the past I decided after some time to have the procedure re-done. I contacted Dr. Shervin Naderi, who had injected me with excellent results in the past, and like the previous 3 times I had gone to other providers he was booked. Dr. Naderi recommended his new partner Dr. Kulak, I'm sure he sensed my reluctance but he said look explain your history she is excellent and highly skilled. I made an appointment, met with Dr. Kulak, I discussed my concerns she patiently answered all my questions. Dr. Kulak discussed in detail what I wanted from Botox and what my previous concerns were, she spent time studying my face discussing my thoughts and hers and what I could expect. As for my results I generally saw results on day 3, I saw them much more gradually but now on day 9 it is perfect. I was hoping to simply freeze my brow and not have it drop but, I can not be more pleased. My brow was slightly lifted it addressed the small hooding I had, she left some movement above my eyebrows. The result is fantastic. As a physician I'm embarrassed to admit that I thought Botox was a simple procedure anyone who knows muscular anatomy should be able to just inject and be done, well I can tell you that yes although it is a simple office procedure the skill of the provider is paramount in your results. I highly recommend Dr. Kulak with no reservations if you really want pictures I would be happy to share them with individuals. As for pros and cons I would say everything is a Pro, the only Con was it was slightly more expensive than other physicians but to be honest it is not a con the old saying you get what you pay for is very true it is worth it.

Fairfax Facial Plastic Surgeon

~ Please review my assessment above for the reasoning behind this rating. Note there was no aftercare needed. However, I gave an excellent review for after care, since Dr. Kulak herself stated she would like to see her results and be able to see my response and tweak if necessary.