Breast Reduction and Lift - Fairfax, VA

After 3 children and gravity took its course on my...

After 3 children and gravity took its course on my body, I decided to look into a breast lift and reduction. After researching online, I went to see Dr Hess, and I am so very pleased I did. Dr Hess has quite literally changed my life. At my initial consultation, he was open and honest about what he could do, and made me feel totally at ease. He knew exactly the look I was trying to achieve, and made me feel very confident. I also liked the fact that he use to be a dancer, and to me this meant he appreciated the human body and how it should look.I did not feel the need to visit any other surgeons.

On the day of surgery, I was extremely nervous, but I really didnt need to be. His entire team were fantastic, and did everything they could to make the experience positive for me. I had the surgery on Thursday 20 October, and went home the same day to rest. There really was minimal pain - and nothing that couldnt be managed with mild painkillers. The only discomfort was having to sleep in an elevated position for a few days. I have just been to see Dr Hess for an aftercare appointment (31 October), and already I am fit enough to resume normal activities.

I cant express how pleased I am with the results, and how grateful I am to have found Dr Hess and his team - he truly is wonderful! I would have it done again in a heartbeat - but only if Dr Hess performed the operation! I love my new body.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Dr Hess and his team are amazing. I would be confident recommending them to anyone looking to get this procedure. It was so straightforward and has changed my life. I dont know why I have waited so long to have this procedure. Dr Hess is amazing!

Welcome to RealSelf Katy!

Congratulations on your wonderful results.  You have a fabulous doctor!  Keep us up to date on your recovery and do post before and after pictures if you are comfortable doing so.

I bet you are having fun bra shopping:)

Congrats Katy! So glad you are happy with your results and that your recovery is going so smoothly!