Breast Augmentation Looks Completely Natural and Boosted my Confidence - Fairfax

I have always been self conscious of my small...

I have always been self conscious of my small breasts, and wanted a better intimate life with my husband. I have no cons to mention of my breast augmentation; it was very worth it. My results are very natural, and my doctor and his staff, and the hospital staff, were amazing.

I'm glad your results were what you hoped for! Do you have photos you can share with us?

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

I was always self conscious of my small breasts, and finally decided that I needed to do something about it. I chose my surgeon in Fairfax, VA after doing a lot of research on line and scheduling a consult for breast augmentation. I felt very confident and comfortable with Dr. H and his staff after leaving the consult, and scheduled the surgery. Not only are Dr. H and his staff amazing, but Inova Fairfax was wonderfully accommodating as well. This had to be the best medical experience I have ever had. Dr. H and his staff answered all of my questions, and they will definitely be my doctor for any further cosmetic surgery that I have. Thank you, Dr. H and staff!!!