Breast Augmentation Looks Completely Natural and Boosted my Confidence - Fairfax

I have always been self conscious of my small...

I have always been self conscious of my small breasts, and wanted a better intimate life with my husband. I have no cons to mention of my breast augmentation; it was very worth it. My results are very natural, and my doctor and his staff, and the hospital staff, were amazing.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

I was always self conscious of my small breasts, and finally decided that I needed to do something about it. I chose my surgeon in Fairfax, VA after doing a lot of research on line and scheduling a consult for breast augmentation. I felt very confident and comfortable with Dr. H and his staff after leaving the consult, and scheduled the surgery. Not only are Dr. H and his staff amazing, but Inova Fairfax was wonderfully accommodating as well. This had to be the best medical experience I have ever had. Dr. H and his staff answered all of my questions, and they will definitely be my doctor for any further cosmetic surgery that I have. Thank you, Dr. H and staff!!!

I'm glad your results were what you hoped for! Do you have photos you can share with us?