Absolutely amazing doctor. Excellent overall experience. Excellent results. Highly recommend Dr. Slupchynskyj

I chose Dr. S to do my face lift from the numbers...

I chose Dr. S to do my face lift from the numbers of plastic surgeons I’ve seen since I decided to get my face lift done, and I was not mistaken. It was an excellent choice.

I chose Dr. Slupchynskyj to do my face lift from...

I chose Dr. Slupchynskyj to do my face lift from the numbers of plastic surgeons I’ve seen since I decided to get my face lift done, and I was not mistaken. It was an excellent choice.I’m highly recommend this practice to anyone considering face plastic surgery or any cosmetic procedure. Since that I have bottom treatment and results are excellent!!!!! I highly recommend Dr Slupchynskyj and beleive-you will not be disappointed!!!!
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I choose Dr. S to do my face lift from the numbers of plastic surgeons I’ve seen since I decided to get my face lift done, and I was not mistaken. It was an excellent choice. From the moment I step into his office I immediately start fealing safe and comfortable. In my consultation he was very clear in explaining to me about what is involved in my face lift surgery and the healing process to end results. I had my facelift done under local anesthesia, It was my choice and it was fabulous. I didn’t feel any pain and discomfort during the surgery. The staff is very caring, kind, knowledgeable as well as professional. I had very little bruising, absolutely no pain and was back at work after four days of surgery. I get a great, natural result. I’m highly recommend this practice to anyone considering face plastic surgery or any cosmetic procedure. Again, I highly recommend Dr S and beleive-you will not be disappointed.

Thank you for posting your story, Claire! Do you plan to post any photos? We'd love to see your final results!