Definitely Worth It! - Bellevue, WA

I am a 56 year old woman who has always considered...

I am a 56 year old woman who has always considered myself attractive, but lately every time I looked in the mirror, I did not like what I saw! Fatty bags under the eyes, the start of jowls and droopy neck. I had a moment getting my makeup done for a special party when I thought, I look so bad why am I bothering? You only have one chance to get your face right, so I did my homework and interviewed Dr's and looked at reviews.

I had the mid facelift, necklift, and lower eyes done 3 weeks ago, and I look great! I am so excited about how I look and how natural I look! My friends and family say I look years younger. I am really glad I did it, and I am so excited to see the full healing results, if I look this good after 3 weeks. My scars along the ears are healing so well I wore my hair behind my ears yesterday. The people at work I did not tell, just tell me I look good, or that my hair looks great. I am happy when I look in the mirrow now.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I saw so many photo's of Dr. R's work, that I felt comfortable I would get a natural look, which was very important to me. I also have a dramatic change, which I also wanted, but it looks natural. When I got out of the operating room, the anesthesiologist told me I was going to be one of the Wow's. I knew someone who had another procedure done by Dr. R and she was 100% satisfied, so that was important to me also.

Thanks for writing about your experience! Sounds like you got a great result; do you have any photos, if you don't mind sharing?