Wouldn't Trust my Face to Anyone Else - Scottsdale, AZ

I was amazed at the transformation-neck, cheeks,...

I was amazed at the transformation-neck, cheeks, forehead, and eyes! Everything was back to where it was 20 years ago (yes, I did compare with old pictures). And to not need turtlenecks anymore! I am just so pleased by my results. I look better that he made me look with the computer imaging! A few months later and there are no scars visible. I am enjoying attention that I didn’t get before.

My concerns were over-tired, droopy eyes, flabby neck, jowling face and heavy eyebrows.  I signed up for a brow lift, eyelid surgeries, facelift and laser resurfacing. At my pre-op appointment, I added fat transfer after looking at his before and after photos of facelifts with and without it. I was only going to do this once so I wanted the maximum effect.  My surgery was much easier than I expected and I was baffled that I was so comfortable afterwards.

My skin is smooth. I look refreshed and natural, like I want see myself. Choosing Dr. Holden for my facelift was clearly the best decision I could have made and it was worth every penny. I’d do it all over again, as long as Dr Holden was my surgeon!

Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Holden was my top choice after meeting with several other “well known” plastic surgeons. His professionalism and knowledge of face surgeries gained my confidence. I never felt pressured to add on surgeries I didn’t want. He did correct my perceptions about what surgeries would provide which enhancements. Dr. Holden is a real artist!

Maria,

If you come in for a free consultation, I have a library of patient photos and can go over your options for you. I can even arrange for you to speak with a recent postop patient. A small investment of your time is worth it when considering surgery. I would advise against making your decision solely based on internet posts.

All the best to you!
why no picture? I considering getting a mini life and would like to see what the scars could look like.

maria