Truly the Best Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto!

I have a long history with Dr.Born starting with...

I have a long history with Dr.Born starting with my breast augmentation 8 years ago ( they still look fabulous!)My only regret is that I did not do the procedure sooner. That was all the convincing I needed - I knew then that he would be the surgeon to do my neck/face lift. My issue was sagging skin jowls (turtle neck)and I was determined that I was not going through life never wanting to look in the mirror.All I wanted was to look on the 'outside' how I felt on the inside(I'm 53)Please just give me my old (new) face back.

The procedure went without a hitch (never used pain killers after day 2)My face and neck look fantastic and most of all natural - I am constantly getting comments on how great I look and I people always guess my age to be 10 years younger -however more importantly I feel and look like me again. I can't thank Dr. Born enough! His nurses and staff definitely raise the bar when it comes to patient care - the follow up has been great - they truly care.

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I have had several procedures done by Dr. Born starting with breast augmentation and then more recently face and neck lift. Initially I was referred to Dr. Born - however I did my research and met with other plastic surgeons just to be sure. I cannot tell you how glad I am that I decided to place my trust in Dr. Born. I am thrilled with the results and I'm constantly getting comments on how good I look.

Thanks for posting your story, Shelley. How long did it take for you to completely heal?