Lower Facelift and Rhinoplasty W Active FX and Fat Transfer - La Jolla, CA

He is an amazing perfectionist and magician that...

He is an amazing perfectionist and magician that transformed me in a day from a sixty something to a 40 something I can now breathe through my nose easily and no longer snore I did all he recommended because the cost was so good and recovery was a snap.

I had a Lower Facelift, rhino repair, Active FX and fat transfer Wow! What a big difference for the better! I used Reliable Recovery recommended by his office for the first night and am I relieved that I did. She was amazing and even with my grown daughter's help it was very necessary and comforting Dr. D and his staff were "right there" for me all-the-way and the results keep getting better and better as time goes on (I am 3 weeks post surgery today) My confidence is now soaring thanks to Dr. D.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Just does faces and is an expert perfectionist Does over 2,000 faces a year and I had minimal pain, bruising, and an excellent result

Thanks for posting your story. You had a lot done at once -- Wow. Was it very painful or were you just trying to get it all over with?