Recovery Taking Long Time - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I went through Gorgeous Getaways to Malaysia with...

I went through Gorgeous Getaways to Malaysia with Dr Nasir for facelift *brow, upper n lower eyes, jowl and neck lift*. Only problem is they want you to book into hopsital first, then Dr sees you just before surgery. I stood my ground and demanded a proper consultation first.. I recommand this to everyone.

Had 4 hours surgery, woke up with terrible pain in back of head. Had 2 very large lumps, 79 stapes and about 60 stitches.. Nurses worried, doctor finally came 12 hours later to check, said lumps seemed like bone!!! What kind of Dr says that! Had terrible experience, hopsital was still in process of being built and from 10am - 10pm jack hammering in concrete, so I had to book myself out of hospital on second night after op to go back to hotel for rest. WRONG..hotel had noisy people above and next door and every night 8.30pm - 4am noies so in 14 days had 4 das sleep.

Before leaving to come back to Australia saw doctor again about painful lumps on back of head and I TOLD HIM they were swollen lumph nodes, then he agreed! I have since got alopecia where they were swollen! Been back 5 weeks and eyes still VERY SWOLLEN and right eye is being dragged down so I cant shut my eye and lower right lid extremely sore on scar line and hurts to blink or move eye. Was it worth it? ill let you know in about 6 months.

I think next time ill stick to Australian doctor and australian surgeons even though they are 3 times more cost. Operation,threate, anestetic $5,500AUD, Airfare $860 + travel insurance, Hotel $1,880AUD, all up around $9,000AUD

My eye did that as well. After all the swelling is gone you may wind up happy with your results. Give it 5-6 months and see how it goes.
Thanks for your honesty and courage...your article will really help others. Don't loose hope... things will settle down and it may not be as bad as now but meanwhile I do hope you find a good doctor to look into revisionary work. Keep us posted if you can.
I am soooo sorry that you have gone through all this my doctor does consult day before doesn't use staples uses dissolvable stitches. WhatHospital did you have your op in. Are you feeling and looking better now. Did you take out medical insurance and are they helping you Cheryl
Dr Nasir

Received email advert for Gorgeous Getaways who provide each cosmetic surgery overseas