Dr.Maloney negative experience - Naples,FL

I wanted to take about 10 years from my appearance.

I wanted to take about 10 years from my appearance.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Research well before allowing any Dr.to perform...

Research well before allowing any Dr.to perform surgery on your face.

To clerify-Dr.Gulin corrected the problems caused by Dr.Maloney's surgeries. Again,check the FL Dept.of Health website for Discipline and Complaint issues before choosing a surgeon.
I had a number of procedures done by Dr. Maloney more than ten years ago. The results that I had were amazing. He truly made me feel like a beautiful woman. I will forever be great-full for his attention to detail along with his operating skills. When I need another procedure, I will jumping on a plane to see him.
I am sorry if you are not unhappy with your results. However, there is a major problem I have with this review. This review sounds like it was posted by or stimulated by one of Dr. Maloney's General Plastic Surgery (General Plastic Surgeons receive a large part of their training in abdominal, breast, body, and hand surgery) competitors in Naples who has been following this line of criticism for years. Dr. Maloney is a very well respected Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon. Although an individual can criticize their results, the credentials of a Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon are impeccable.
Naples Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr.M is not certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.Said Board certifies Drs.trained as Plastic Surgeons and was created in 1931. Dr.M is an Otolarynologist,essentially an ENT -check the FL Dept.of Health website-and is certified by a Board created in 1986 by a group of Drs.who wanted to cross over into the more lucrative field-especially here in FL- of plastic surgery. Do not be fooled by fancy titles,so-called certifications,and self-aggrandizing advertisements.In fact,do your homework.Google Dr.M/complaints and read everything. After a # of surgeries by Dr.M,all at my expense,I had corrective-Dr.M left me w/banding,pixie ear,lack of symmetry etc.-by a Naples plastic surgeon, certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.