Homework Paid off - St. Louis

Just as they say the three most important...

Just as they say the three most important considerations in selecting real estate are 'location. location. And ... location.', I think the three most important considerations when selecting a plastic surgeon should be 'board certified. board certified. board certified.' That was where I started and then I found someone with impeccable credentials and training. And THEN I was lucky enough to find someone who was gifted and realistic and committed to giving his patients a natural looking outcome. I was a little surprised, (in spite of being fully educated in advance by my physician), by how beat-up I looked after the surgery and I can't say that I found the recovery period to be a whole lot of fun. But now 10 weeks out I'm beyond thrilled with the outcome. Elective cosmetic facial surgery is a big deal and no one should go into it without a great deal of soul-searching and research. But if you're going to do it, do yourself a favor and find a surgeon who has great credentials. Then find one whom you're pretty sure can do the medical version of walking on water and THEN you're ready to proceed!

Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

He's brilliant. He gave me a result that was exactly what I had hoped for - one that is exceptionally natural. He was able to retain what makes me look like me which I suspect isn't as easy as it might sound. He listened and patiently answered and addressed my questions and concerns. The post-op care was beyond exceptional. I just really think there is no one better.