Lower Facelift - Seattle, WA

I have had several cosmetic procedures done over...

I have had several cosmetic procedures done over the years, inclding a horrific experience, that almost cost me my life. So, when I decided to try again, and have a lower face lift, I did the research, and interveiwed the Drs, until I found someone I felt I could trust.

I had my procedure 4 and 1/2yrs ago, and it has been one of the best things that I have ever done. I was so impressed with the good care that I got from the Dr. He was amazingly consciencious, took good care of me physically, and mentally, considering how afraid I was after my previous experience. I still get comments from people that I don't look my age, and I proudly share what I have done for myself. I recommend him to all of my clients. I'd trust him with any procedure, because he cares.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was aware of a bad infection I got from another cosmetic center, and took all precautions to make sure I came trhough the surgery safely.

Thanks Sufataco, I really appreciate your kind words. I really work hard for my patients. Every patient of mine gets my personal cell phone so they can reach me any time. You welcome to reach out to me as well. Btw, I haven't seen you in a while. We are having customer appreciation this month and offering complimentary microderms and facial peels for past patients. Can you call our office to schedule this? Talk to you soon !! :)
Does it hurt. Do you have photos? Do you have noticeable scars????? I read some people in their 20's get facelifts before and I thought that is odd but they told me they do it because they don't like something on their frontal view of the face and by getting a face lift they look betta!!!!!!!!!
Would love to see a photo!

Thanks for sharing your experience, sufataco. I'm sorry to hear about all that you've been through but glad you've found a doctor who can help.

In my original letter, I named the well known local clinic that almost cost me my life and livelihood, but they editted it out. S now I will fill out a report, the way I did for Dr. Young, only it wont be complimentary.
please personal email the clinic and name of the doctor that done this horrific act on you. I want to avoid. I am not so trusting of doctors too. The last one I had scar revision made my scar worst and more noticeable. Because of that I am online getting information on bad doctors. From my calculation there are a lot of doctors that are doing comestic surgery that doesn't have the proper skills and experience. I read any doctors can start making claim they are expert at all kinds of comestic procedures. Then afterward, the patients find out when the result is horror, then they realize they are being used as the training subject. It happens all too often.