Results Exceeded All of my Expectations! - Costa Mesa, CA

I elected to undergo the facelift procedure...

I elected to undergo the facelift procedure because I had a very deep scowl between my brows, sagging eyelids, wrinkles in my forehead, etc. I simply wasn't happy with my appearance so I elected to change it. I am so glad that I did!

I only took off one month from work and when I returned to my office, not a single person asked me whether I had something done. They simply commeted that I looked "refreshed" and "rested" from my vacation.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I gave Dr. Sundine the highest possible review in each category because he truly deserved the highest reviews on every level. I am a very well recognized lawyer on the West Coast. My firm has spent millions of dollars on television advertising in which I appear. I could not afford to have a bad face lift or even for people to notice I had a face lift at all. I interviewed many physicians including some of the "celebrity" physicians. Ultimately, I chose Dr. Sundine because he performs highly complex complete facial reconstruction procedures on children. I figured if he was so skilled that he could perform such incredibly difficult procedures on a child, I was confident he could perform a face lift with which I would be happy. The results were so far beyond my expectations that I could hardly believe. I look literally ten years younger. I am incredibly happy with the results and they seem to get better and better as the healing continues. I never had a problem getting a return call or making an appointment. Dr. Sundine is always pleasant and answers all of my questions. I would recommend him to anyone!!!