Results Exceeded All of my Expectations! - Costa Mesa, CA

I elected to undergo the facelift procedure...

I elected to undergo the facelift procedure because I had a very deep scowl between my brows, sagging eyelids, wrinkles in my forehead, etc. I simply wasn't happy with my appearance so I elected to change it. I am so glad that I did!

I only took off one month from work and when I returned to my office, not a single person asked me whether I had something done. They simply commeted that I looked "refreshed" and "rested" from my vacation.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I gave Dr. Sundine the highest possible review in each category because he truly deserved the highest reviews on every level. I am a very well recognized lawyer on the West Coast. My firm has spent millions of dollars on television advertising in which I appear. I could not afford to have a bad face lift or even for people to notice I had a face lift at all. I interviewed many physicians including some of the "celebrity" physicians. Ultimately, I chose Dr. Sundine because he performs highly complex complete facial reconstruction procedures on children. I figured if he was so skilled that he could perform such incredibly difficult procedures on a child, I was confident he could perform a face lift with which I would be happy. The results were so far beyond my expectations that I could hardly believe. I look literally ten years younger. I am incredibly happy with the results and they seem to get better and better as the healing continues. I never had a problem getting a return call or making an appointment. Dr. Sundine is always pleasant and answers all of my questions. I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Hi Robert -- Thanks for posting your experience! "Refreshed" sounds like the most perfect reaction for people to have. So glad to hear everything went well.

Do you plan to post pics of the final result?