Should Have Done It Long Ago. Love the Result

My upper eyelids have been puffy and drooping more...

My upper eyelids have been puffy and drooping more and more since I was in my twenties. At fifty, they were almost obscuring my eyes. I had an upper eyelid surgery to remove excess fat and skin; not a whole lot of pain. Looked like a horror movie for a week, was back at work in 10 days. Now I can see my eyes, and people really do say, 'you're not wearing you're glasses anymore' (never did). Looking at old photos I can't believe I did not do it earlier. One tip, find a doctor who is also an eye surgeon for non-plastic surgery patients - ie they really know about eye function as well as cosmetic appearance. Safer, and I believe, better results. Also, since they also fix damaged eyes, they aren't into telling you all the other things you 'need' done, as are (some) purely cosmetic surgeons.

Dr R Weiss

can you recommend the name of this doctor? I would like to have a surgurgical procedure for under my eyes and I had heard the same thing from many people.(not to trust cosmetic surgeons with the surgery of the eyes) Thank you!