Excellent Results - I Look Younger and Healthier.

I had my upper/lower eyelids done with a browlift...

I had my upper/lower eyelids done with a browlift and cut the frownline muscle at one time. The recovery was slow and a bit ugly but totally worth the down time. Occasionally the threadlift is itchy and it has been more than a year ago that I had the surgery.

I no longer need Botox for frowning. I love the results.

I just had my eyelids redone again 10 yrs later by...

I just had my eyelids redone again 10 yrs later by another surgeon. This time, I added a Mullerectomy to open the eyes a bit more. Some doctors do not do this procedure but I am sure glad that mine did.
Encinitas Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have seen doctor Yco for nearly two decades . . . both of which he has taken off my face. He performs state of the art procedures and is willing to share with patients alternative treatments even when they are less profitable for him. He has terrific and knowledgeable support staff as well.

And I just had an upper/lower blepharoplasty and a facelift too July, 2013 . . . geesh!
Dr. {named above, visible to registered site users} in Encinitas. . . he is a terrific doctor with exceptional follow up care. Michell
Can you tell me who did your Blepharoplasty in San Diego? I'm thinking of doing it. Thanks!