Eyebrow Tattoo (Permanent Makeup UK) Best at Last. - London, UK

Well it was a hard slog for me, I first went to...

Well it was a hard slog for me, I first went to someone (Harley St London) after reading some magazines I saw the person's name many times printed and it all looked very good, the lady was quite pushy and rushed me a little too much, I felt I was under to much pressure and not relaxed at all.

I did have the first session carried out but right away I knew that the shape was not right and far to round.

The week after this I was going to see my plastic surgeon as I was looking to have some lipo carried out, I casually mentioned my eyebrows and he recommended I go and see Heidi Worman, I have great trust in him he is one of the top UK Surgeons, so I knew he would not just give out any old name, if only I had seen him before I had my eyebrows carried out it would have saved me money.

I went to see her and she took one look at my eyebrows and was very honest, stating that it was to round and very old style, but I was lucky that the other lady had done them so thin as she could alter and work within the shape.(if not she said I would have had to had removal!)

I am thrilled to bits, many have claimed she is the best, and I now agree. I am super happy with the shape, the way she treated me goes a long way in my book.

Heidi Worman

Everything was very good, but I did have to wait a wile as she was so booked up, but it was worth it.