Eyebrow Tattoo (Permanent Makeup UK) Best at Last. - London, UK

Well it was a hard slog for me, I first went to...

Well it was a hard slog for me, I first went to someone (Harley St London) after reading some magazines I saw the person's name many times printed and it all looked very good, the lady was quite pushy and rushed me a little too much, I felt I was under to much pressure and not relaxed at all.

I did have the first session carried out but right away I knew that the shape was not right and far to round.

The week after this I was going to see my plastic surgeon as I was looking to have some lipo carried out, I casually mentioned my eyebrows and he recommended I go and see Heidi Worman, I have great trust in him he is one of the top UK Surgeons, so I knew he would not just give out any old name, if only I had seen him before I had my eyebrows carried out it would have saved me money.

I went to see her and she took one look at my eyebrows and was very honest, stating that it was to round and very old style, but I was lucky that the other lady had done them so thin as she could alter and work within the shape.(if not she said I would have had to had removal!)

I am thrilled to bits, many have claimed she is the best, and I now agree. I am super happy with the shape, the way she treated me goes a long way in my book.

Hi Jenny, What was the price of the eyebrows with Heidi, I have wanted permanent make for years but word of mouth on my local specialist doesn't install any confidence.But I have looked into Heidi's work and there is a lot of good comments from people like yourself that have seen her.
Many thanks
Lou

She sounds excellent, I will be looking for this next month, so will call her, thank you for the review.

Milly

Thanks Britt, yes Heidi Worman was great, but I did go the long way round, if I had gone to Heidi right away it would have saved all the time and money, and more important how I felt, you know what its like... you keep looking in the mirror ans you know something is wrong.

Ill try to get the images up.

xx
Heidi Worman

Everything was very good, but I did have to wait a wile as she was so booked up, but it was worth it.