Extremely Happy with my Rhinoplasty

I had my rhinoplasty done by Dr.S. It was one of...

I had my rhinoplasty done by Dr.S. It was one of the best and most life changing decisions i have ever made. I am so happy with the results, i get many compliments on it. I put my full confidence in this doctor and would recommend him to anyone wanting any type of cosmetic surgery, especially rhinoplasty. The procedure not only corrected the physical aspect of my nose but also helped my breathing. My confidence has grown immensely since the surgery and i have my amazing doctor to thank for that. I highly recommend this doctor.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S is the most amazing doctor. He treats his patients with a lot of care and makes u feel very comfortable. I couldn't have asked for a better surgical experience. Not to mention that my nose turned out perfect! If you are looking for a very caring experience professional doctor that you can put all of your faith in then go to Dr. S. it was the best choice i ever made and i am sure it will be yours too!

I'm definitely considering him for my nose job
thank u so much thats so sweet of u :)).
I saw your before and after pics in the office and your nose turned out so cute!

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

This comment does not follow our Community Guidelines and/or Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

I have been considering to get rhinoplasty for awhile now. But I am so scared of my nose being messed up. Do you have any pics?
i am actually waiting for my doctor to send me some before and after pictures but if you give me ur email i can send u some of my own that ive taken just when out places. and u can see my profile =>.
I am very happy for you. I wish I could say the same thing about my rhinoplasty surgery I had a few weeks ago. I think I am getting depressed. I don't even want to go outside. I am very unhappy. I keep reading information about rhinoplasty recovery time. I am just sad and disappointed with my results. I paid too much money to not get what I thought I was going to get. I am getting teary eyed as I type this information. Once again, I am excited for you. May God Bless. love247
i am so sorry to hear that. what are you not happy with? what were you wanting to have changed that was not? i am here for you to talk to. also keep in mind that it takes a while for the real result to show due to swelling so don't up yet!
I felt the same way right after I had gotten mine done, my swelling was uneven and I felt extremly ugly because my nose felt huge and my bridge looked big! I promise the swelling does go down and you will love it, I got mine done three months ago and I just started loving it! Talk to your doctor about getting an injection it helped my swelling go down in THREE days and now I absoultly love my results and I still have more time to go until all my swelling is reduced.

Hooray for great results! Do you have before and/or after photos you could share with us?

im going to pick up my pictures this week so i will post them for you =>.

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing them.

im loking forward in geting a nose job im exited but at the same time im scared. i heard alot of good things of dr s how long ago was ur nose job