Extremely Happy with my Rhinoplasty

I had my rhinoplasty done by Dr.S. It was one of...

I had my rhinoplasty done by Dr.S. It was one of the best and most life changing decisions i have ever made. I am so happy with the results, i get many compliments on it. I put my full confidence in this doctor and would recommend him to anyone wanting any type of cosmetic surgery, especially rhinoplasty. The procedure not only corrected the physical aspect of my nose but also helped my breathing. My confidence has grown immensely since the surgery and i have my amazing doctor to thank for that. I highly recommend this doctor.

I'm definitely considering him for my nose job
thank u so much thats so sweet of u :)).
I saw your before and after pics in the office and your nose turned out so cute!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S is the most amazing doctor. He treats his patients with a lot of care and makes u feel very comfortable. I couldn't have asked for a better surgical experience. Not to mention that my nose turned out perfect! If you are looking for a very caring experience professional doctor that you can put all of your faith in then go to Dr. S. it was the best choice i ever made and i am sure it will be yours too!