Experienced "Dermal Filler Junkie" Tries Juvederm

I'm a dermal filler junkie, and I love trying all...

I'm a dermal filler junkie, and I love trying all the new products when they come onto the market. I don't like looking old, so I can't stop wrinkles and lines fast enough. I've used Radiesse as my preferred dermal filler in the past, but my doctor was one of the first in the country to get Juvederm and she recommended it highly. She said I wouldn't notice the difference, so I decided to give it a go and see what happened.

My nasolabial folds are a real problem area for me, and this is a "must do" area whenever I go. The results with Juvederm are fantastic, and the area looks very different. It's amazing, and I can't wait to see how long it lasts (I was not pleased with how long Restylane lasted; Radiesse was better for that and my doctor has promised me the same results with Juvederm). I'm expecting it to last about a year.
On the same trip I also had the creases under my eyes filled in with Juvederm. This is a new one for me! The swelling was pretty intense for the first few days because it's a thin, sensitive area, but the end result is that the area is a tiny bit puffy, just enough to lift that area up and get rid of the crease. I think I'm the only one who notices swelling anyway so I'm not too worried about doing it again!

My doctor is amazing. I have been going there for over two years now to get minor touch-ups on my face (no major surgery for me), and I am very pleased with the results from Juvederm. I'm looking forward to seeing what's next and new in the anti-aging world!