Experience Not That Bad and my Doctor Rocks!

It was $400.00 for my thick arms. I have always...

It was $400.00 for my thick arms. I have always exercised but always had thick fattier arms and hated it. I want to be able to wear tank tops etc. and not feel strange. My doctor is part of a husband and wife team. He was kind, sweet, informative and sincere. I read up on it so I knew what to expect. I didn't even feel most of the shots, some felt like little stings from a bee. The first 10 hours sucked because I didn't have pain meds that worked for me. I used tylenol and wrapped my arms. The effects were a stinging sometimes with swelling and itching. Some part of the arms were numb for awhile because they use dental numbing in it to help with pain. I went to the mall afterward and had lunch. The next days got better and the swelling went down. I don't have my week up yet so results are coming. I had a good experience! My doctor is on 24/7 with his cell phone if you need to talk. As before I wrote that it wasn't that bad. Today I'm in my third week and I can tell you my sleeves are looser, the flappy skin thing I had is gone and my arms are more tone. I will go in for one more and be happy with that!

can anyone find out the name of this place?? how do you find this info?
This sounds good and would like his clinic name and number if you would. I don't see anyone doing this in Iowa. Thank you.
I would like to know which doctor you went to. Are you still happy with your results?