Mesotherapy: StoriesWrite a Review
My Experience As I Go Through the Process
- posted 5 years ago
- updated 5 years ago
- Worth It
- Cost: $350
I rated the procedure "Yes! It's worth it!" thus...
- 12 Nov 2007
- You will swell up – you will be huge.
- It will hurt, possible a lot.
- Don’t go anywhere for the next two day. It will only make it worse. Even if you feel fine – just rest.
- Wear a support garment day and night for 1 week
- Ice for at least the first 48 hrs
- Elevate the area (hard since it was my sides)
- Take Ibuprofen and benadryl to help with swelling and pain.
- After 4 days heat and massage for the next few weeks.
More Mesotherapy Reviews
Mesotherapy Review - Saratoga, CA
15 days ago
I am very reluctant to have anything done to my face, as I don't want to become part of the...
Mesotherapy Injection Reduction on Both Arms. Fast Result in Just 7 Days - Selangor, Malaysia
5 months ago
Hi dear all base on my personal experience on arms injection was great. I've done it in...
I'm Very Nervous! - Clinton Township, MI
9 months ago
So I decided to get mesotherapy of my chin. The doctor used 6 syringes and injected the...