My Experience As I Go Through the Process
I rated the procedure "Yes! It's worth it!" thus...
- 12 Nov 2007
I rated the procedure "Yes! It's worth it!" thus far. I am not sure yet if the procedure has worked or not. Target Area: Love Handles Starting Measurement: 32.5” Price per Procedure: $350 Day 1 (Friday) – Procedure Day Changed my clothes at work into yoga pants and liberally applied numbing cream given to me by my practitioner. Once in the office my practitioner iced me then injected with 30 cc in each area. The process was virtually painless and took about 30 minutes in total. I think put on my spanx and left. My practitioner gave me very clear advice and I was very prepared for what the next few days would hold for me. She also level set my expectation, she was clear that I may not see any results after the first treatment – I might but I might not. She told me:
- You will swell up – you will be huge.
- It will hurt, possible a lot.
- Don’t go anywhere for the next two day. It will only make it worse. Even if you feel fine – just rest.
- Wear a support garment day and night for 1 week
- Ice for at least the first 48 hrs
- Elevate the area (hard since it was my sides)
- Take Ibuprofen and benadryl to help with swelling and pain.
- After 4 days heat and massage for the next few weeks.