Exercise and Social Drinking

The whole procedure went well. Did not hurt at...

The whole procedure went well. Did not hurt at all. Although i didn't expect to feel like a got punched repeatedly on my belly. I did it on a friday and went to work the following monday.

I had Vaser Liposuction done on my upper and lower abdomen on May 1, 2008. When can I start exercising (running and crunches,etc.) and drinking alcohol? I have a wedding next weekend.

Dr. Kirk

Hi,

Do you happen to have before and after photos from your procedure? I just scheulded an appointment with dr.k for my lower abdomen and love handles. thanks.

wendy
i've made my appointment with her for July 2, 2010 so I'm excited to hear good things about her!
Can you post who you saw and whether you still like the results
are you happy with the results?
How satisfied are you with your results?

Hi Island princess, I have an consult appt scheduled for 9/15/09 with Dr. K. I'm very excited. My areas of need are upper/lower abdomen. Thanks for the good words.

what doctor and where is it located.
Hi There, I am in Jax too and want to know what doctor you used.
Hi I used Dr Sophia Kirk at Posh Medicial # 904-825-1772. They are running a special 2 areas for 2600 plus the cost of the compression garment, which for me was 125. I'm 10 days post opt today and have lots of swelling but very little brusing. The procedure was really not that bad but afterwards is brutal took me appx 7 days to start feeling relief, even with meds now the only time that I feel pain is when I bend. I've noticed an improvment in my appearance I had a belly bulge which is now lifting and tightening. I've lost appx 3 inches of my waist and I'm looking forward to better/greater results within the next few months. I will be posting pics shortly.
Posh medical ctr. Dr. Kirk...She's great!!!

Hi Island Princess, I have scheduled an appt with this Dr. for an upper/lower abdomen and braline vaser session, would like to know if you had much brusing/swelling and for how long did they last also I don't know what your size was before but would like to know the dress sizes that you sent down to before/after the procedure and also would like to know if you expreirenced any dimpling in the areas treated. Thanks for the info.

It's been three months now but i still feel some sensitivity around my belly button. My belly looks great. I do have on dimple on my bikini line but it will go away. It actually takes a year! It gets better so be patient!
Could you please show some before and after pictures?