Excruciating Pain - Inadequate Info

My procedure took 3 hours, with a zillion...

My procedure took 3 hours, with a zillion novacaine shots...no pain killers. Several times I jumped out of the surgical chair.  It was Excrutiating, and remained so for over a week. 60% of results of real lift, with 100% or more of the pain!  Don't I feel foolish. I should've been asleep for this.

Only rosy sided info is given before hand. They give you further details and printed warnings after procedure as you are walking out the door. Aide removes stitches, not doctor. AFTER stitches were removed more papers are given, telling it may take 6-12 months for full healing. Where was that info before surgery??? Where was a doctor to look at the work?

It is now 8 weeks. I'm numb, swollen, discolored, and still in some pain.

Great idea. Really bad way to get there.

I cant believe anyone who's been on this site, or...

I cant believe anyone who's been on this site, or infomercial scam site is still even considering a Lifestyle Lift. We are not fake reviewers. There is nothing in it for us...except to save others from the horrors we've been through. We cannot get our money back. Lifestyle Lift does not give refunds.We cannot seem to get TV time. They are huge advertisers on TV and in media so networks are thwarted in their airing of negative pieces. They have a huge legal staff, so individual lawyers are not willing or able to take them on.This is one of the few places we have to warn others. I so wish I knew of  sites like this before I jumped into this mess.

The pain is horrific. The results are minimal at best . Often the results are even more horrific than the original pain. Many of us have permanent pain, disfigurement. Many of us require "real" surgeons to repair the damage done by Lifestyle Lift so called doctors.

PLEASE... do not proceed. Wait for a real lift. Try Botox or a nonsurgical method. Whatever else you choose-DO NOT GET A LIFESTYLE LIFT!!!!