Excited and Fustrated at the Same Time...

I had a tummytuck on March 5, 2009. I am 39 years...

I had a tummytuck on March 5, 2009. I am 39 years old and I have two grown daughters and felt it's moms turn to do something for me. I am 5'5 and 118lbs. I am a skinny women. I decided to get a tummytuck because of loose skin and bad stretch marks after two childbirths.

Day 2, I vomitted even though I tried really hard not to had a lot of acid in my stomach. After I vomitted I actually felt better. I stopped taking Rx pain medication day 2, just take acetaminophen now for discomfort.

Day 5, went back to PS for postop check and they could not take drain tubs out yet. He also said I had some fluild retention in my upper abdomen. He told me to make sure I wear my binder up higher and to make sure I try and pull up with arms and use legs rather then my abdomen. He sensed I was still straining a bit. I go back again fri March 13th.

Day 6, I think I slept wrong in my reclined position because today it strains when I take a deep breath today and woke up in middle of the night feeling like I strained something. Just taking it easy today.

Only weird feeling is the swishing feeling in my abdomen when I get up or move around. I feel little lumps on abdomen too but will bring all concerns up on the 13th.

Have no regrets thus far and excited to see final results after full recovery. Will updated again shortly.

Yes, he explained the procedure very well and has a excellent reputation in this area. He also did my breast augmentation back in 2003.