EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE LSL

Hi, i had a lsl nov. 16th of 2008. after reading...

hi, i had a lsl nov. 16th of 2008. after reading all the horror stories i was very careful. i had my procedure done in waltham ,ma.

i just have to say it was the best thing i could have done. i'm 58 and needed a little touch up. they where fantastic. sure it hurt a little and yes i am still experiencing some pain but it's only been a week and 1/2. i have no bruising a little numbness and some soreness near the ears, but that is to be expected.

the doctor was the best he spent about l hour with me during my conceltation. he was the best. everyone was wonderful to me during the whole thing. icannot say enough wonderful things about these people.

i can't say for sure, but i suspect the full LSL a patient is sold ends up costing pretty much what a qualified doctor in private practice would have charged. the fine print in their tv ads always lists added procedures that were done on these patients. so you go in hoping for a low number, but end up paying just about what it should cost. and most LSL patients accounts i've read are not positive.
I also went for consult in Ft Myers, can you advise who you went to, if you had the procedure and if you are satisfied? Much appreciate it. Please email.
i live in forestdale and have been researching lsl for awhile. i'm a bit freaked out over some of the comments but would like to know how your doing? it would be great if we could talk by phone. i know that sounds weird but we live so close. could you at least e-mail me? thanks,nina
Dr. Alex