Lumps and I Don't Look Much Better Than Before the Procedure

I wanted to get my smile lines filled and lifted. ...

I wanted to get my smile lines filled and lifted. The office was running a great special on Evolence and since I didn't have longevity with Perlane I thought I'd give it a try. There wasn't much on the internet about it except that it was much longer lasting than some of the other fillers.

I honestly believe that half of the battle is finding someone who can artistically inject a filler. It's not as simple as botox. Anyway, the dr just didn't seem like she could quite get both sides even. After 24 hours I noticed that one side of my face looked pretty good and the other didn't match. I went back to have it corrected. Although both sides were more symetric, I didn't see much or any lift to my cheeks like I heard other fillers provide.

I did experience the lumps and uneveness of the product. I do feel the product easily where it was injected.

As another review stated, evolence is just thick but really doesn't fill in the lines as I expected. I would say maybe 30% improvement and the lumps make me look older.

I can't say that evolence improved my appearance much. Perlane did a better job but just didn't last.

The dr. was very nice however I didn't feel that she felt completely comfortable with the procedure. She seemed hesitant and unsure

I had Evolence done under my eyes two months ago and the lumps are still there and very noticeable....any one had lumps last that long? My doc wants to inject more filler to cover up the lumps....I'm wary now.
I massaged right after. The nurse told me to massage if I could see lumps but not if I could feel them only. To be honest I massaged in the car before I pulled out of the parking lot. I could definitely see swelling and feel the evolence My face was distored b/c it felt like there was a glob of gel. The massaging made the area look more swollen initially but I probably irritated the area. But the next morning there was a huge improvement. I massaged a few times a day for a day or so in an upward position/ I would say by day 3 there were no noticable lumps
Did you massage them right after you had it injected, back in Nov., 2008? Or did you do it later?
The lumps went away after 4 or 5 days. I messaged them like crazy. At first the messaging made them look even worse. It felt like I had 4 wads of gum in my jaw. I messaged and smoothed in an upward direction for a few days and the lumps did subside.
I never had Juvederm but I did have Perlane which had a noticable improvement on my commas. The evolence did "swell" a little bit but the lumps just made the experience unpleasant. It just felt thick and heavy. There was no "lift" like with Perlane. Such a disappointment. Sorry that you experienced the same thing that I did. Also, maybe it's just the way my body absorbs the injectables but Evolence only appears to have lasted 3 months for me. I still feel a tiny bit of it but I don't see any lasting affects
I just had evolence injected and also have bumps and lumps. Will they go away or do I have to wait until the filler wears off? Could these lumps be permanent or will it go away for sure?
I have lumps and bumps from Evolence, too. I had it injected on 3/16/09. How long did it take for the lumps to go away and when did you first notice they were going away?
I noticed an improvement after 4 days of messaging. Good luck
I had gotten Juvederm injections about 9 months ago and loved it. The dr. wanted to try Evolence which he told me lasted longer, but after 3 days each injection site has a noticeable lump and did not fill in the 'comma lines' around my mouth like Juvederm did. I am VERY unhappy regarding what I paid for this procedure and called the dr. to 'fix' it!
Did the lumps go away yet? Did you go back to your Doctor to have it corrected? I just had Evolence injected today (3/16/09) and also have the lumps. They look bad!
Yes, $450.00 was for both sides. Evolence was running a great special and so was the office where I had the procedure done. I have to mail in the rebate for the Evolence. I have no complaits about the price especially since Evolence is supposed to last much longer than some of the other fillers.
Did I ask if you paid $450 for both "sides of your face?" I paid $900 and think it was a total rip off.
I have had the same experience, I don't think the lumps is a rare thing either. How long did the lumps stay? the drs office is trying to say 3 weeks!!