Lumps and I Don't Look Much Better Than Before the Procedure

I wanted to get my smile lines filled and lifted. ...

I wanted to get my smile lines filled and lifted. The office was running a great special on Evolence and since I didn't have longevity with Perlane I thought I'd give it a try. There wasn't much on the internet about it except that it was much longer lasting than some of the other fillers.

I honestly believe that half of the battle is finding someone who can artistically inject a filler. It's not as simple as botox. Anyway, the dr just didn't seem like she could quite get both sides even. After 24 hours I noticed that one side of my face looked pretty good and the other didn't match. I went back to have it corrected. Although both sides were more symetric, I didn't see much or any lift to my cheeks like I heard other fillers provide.

I did experience the lumps and uneveness of the product. I do feel the product easily where it was injected.

As another review stated, evolence is just thick but really doesn't fill in the lines as I expected. I would say maybe 30% improvement and the lumps make me look older.

I can't say that evolence improved my appearance much. Perlane did a better job but just didn't last.

The dr. was very nice however I didn't feel that she felt completely comfortable with the procedure. She seemed hesitant and unsure