Evolence, Living with Bumps Vs. Wrinkles

Product sounded great. Looked fine right after...

Product sounded great. Looked fine right after injections, but next day, bumps around my mouth where the needles injected the Evolence. Very noticable, worse than the lines that I was trying to fill.

Now I read about the "rare lumping" that can occur. Probably not really that rare, and there isn't anything to fix it except time.

I won't use this product again.

Not a plastic surgeon.

Evolence is the worst product on the market- left with lumps and bumps under the eye and Doc does know what to do about it- it has been over a month need a very experienced Dr to do this filler or get another one.
April 14, yes lumps still quite visible especially when I smile. Kind if looks like small peppercorns underneath the skin. I think the lumps may be a tiny bit smaller, but not much. My guess is that until the product fully wears off, it they will stay there. CLH
I have used the juvederm before with no lumps and fantastic results. I will only use juvederm from now on even though it only lasts about 7 months.
My snake like bump running down from the sides of my nose are still there. My Plastic Surgeon said it was, "The wrong product for where it went." My dermo agreed, but didn't refund my $900!!,just offered 50% off Juvaderm..i couldn't afford that.
Lumps are slowly lessening as the product starts to wear off. It's been since early November when I had the treatment, so I can only guess it won't last a year as advertised. Just as well. I look forward to trying Juvederm or Restylane when the lumps are totally gone. Any advice on which one will be better around the mouth and upper lip areas?
I used restylane around my mouth for nasolabial folds and it did a great job! Almost completely got rid of wrinkles! The wrinkle on left side of my mouth running down to chin area was completely gone after restylane filler. Looks really natural and I will use it from now on!
It's April 14, how are your lumps looking now? Any improvement since March? Are they still visible?
BE A SQUEAKY WHEEL. IT WORKS. It took me 2 1/2 years of constantly speaking out, plus $300 in consultation fees with other doctors, but I finally got my $2300 back from the surgeon who did the bad blepharoplasty on me. Of course the $2300 doesn't compensate me for the bad appearance of my eyes, but it was a matter of principle for me. In your case you're talking about a temporary filler that went wrong. WELL....whose fault is that? Not yours, for goodness's sake. It's the doctor's fault. You didn't get what you paid for, so demand your money back--no "50% stuff"--heck, he made you look WORSE--demand ALL the money back. Be loud about it and you'll get it back.
Well it is now March 17, 2009 and I still have tiny lumps under my skin almost all gone so it has not lasted as long as they claim. I could never see the lumps only feel them so I was lucky in that respect. I will definately stick with the juvederm. I will probably wait until the lumps are completely gone around end of april and try again with juvederm. I don't want a reaction with the left over evolence and the juvederm.
It's April 14, can you still feel the lumps? Is it almost gone yet?
this is ironic, they brag it lasts "up to a year", well my lumps & bumps are gone after 3 mos....so much for Evolence....
I have had the same experience with the lumps and bumps. The drs office said it would last 3 weeks! are u still bumpy or has it gone down and if it has gone down how long did it take. I will stick with juvederm in the future!!!!
My lumps and bumps, after 6 weeks, are still very visible. Good luck with your lumps and bumps. I wish I had known that the manufacturer discourages lip injections because of this very problem. My feeling is that it will not be gone until the product wears off.
How are your lumps and bumps now? Have they gone down at all or are they still visible?
How are your lumps and bumps now? Have they gone down at all?
After my brusing (which they say it doesn't cause) I literally had nothing showing. The marionette lines are still there. I went back and they recommended using Juvaderm. Since I paid $900!!! I said, no thanks. Who paid only $575 out there? What area did you use it on?