Like a Magic Eraser! - Everett, WA

I had deep lines and troughs in the nasal labio...

I had deep lines and troughs in the nasal labio folds and also deep marionette lines, as well as "smoker's (former) lines above the lip. Also deep frown lines between the eyebrows. 5 syringes of Juvederm, and 250 units of Botox later, I look so much better! I am very pleased with the results, and would do it again.

Everett Bariatric Surgeon

I met with 4 possible providers before deciding upon Dr. Chock. She understood immediately what I wanted, and did not try to sell me a face lift, which I do not want. She was responsive and attentive to my concerns, and acted accordingly. A very nice lady, and skilled in the use of fillers. I will return to her as needed.

Wow, I have to say the count of syringes & units seems extremely high to me. I've met with 3 doctors to consult about botox & fillers, most have estimated I would need around 40 units to do forehead, crows feet, and between my eyebrows. What areas did you have done? Also I'm very curious because Juvederm usually runs about $500 for a full syringe, so is the pricing listed just for the Juvederm, or for the Botox & Juvederm combined?