Breast Augmentation That is Still Perfect After 2nd Baby - Everett, WA

I had my first child December 2009 and was done...

I had my first child December 2009 and was done breastfeeding September 2010. I had my silicone breast augmentation surgery April 2011. I have Natrelle 15-371cc silicone implants with a periareolar incision. I healed very quickly and had no complications. I was barely sore for maybe a day or two then after that felt great. I have no numbness in my nipples either. I got pregnant again last year and had my second baby March 2013. I breastfed my second child for 10 months with no problems. I gained about 35lbs with my second pregnancy and was concerned what my breasts would look like after breastfeeding but I have no complaints! I am very satisfied and very happy with my results especially after breastfeeding a second child! I would strongly recommend Dr. Windle to anyone thinking about a breast augmentation. He is very knowledgeable and I couldn't of asked for a better surgeon!

Thanks for sharing your helpful story! Breastfeed with implants is a very common question. Glad you're still happy with your results!
I agree with Mamamel! Thanks for sharing your story! Do you have any prepregnancy and post nursing pics that you can share? Did the appearance of your breasts change at all during these stages?
Your welcome! The appearance definitely changed, when I got pregnant my breasts got a little larger, then when I was nursing they were uncomfortable huge! Way too big for me. But fortunately when I was done nursing they went back to the pre pregnancy size. Because of them growing so much in size I do have some stretch marks but other then that they are the same shape, size and they look almost the same.
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Windle from my initial consultation up until my very last follow up appointment. He was professional throughout the whole process and made me feel very confident in my decision. At the hospital, right before my surgery, at the most stressful part of the whole process he said that I am in very good hands and to not worry and he couldn't have been more right.