Nervous and Excited

Surgery in 3 days!! Getting lipo on my waist,...

Surgery in 3 days!! Getting lipo on my waist, hips, and abs to get rid of my muffin top from having kids. Will post pictures soon. I can not wait, super excited. I am 36 years old and my kids are teens now, Im ready for my belly to be normal, for the most part, again so I can actually find pants that fit.

pictures

This is one of the best things I have ever done for myself! Bye bye baby fat!!
Dr Zieg

Great dr!!

That old binder and CG are going to be good freinds with you for some time, I know u do not want to hear it but I found out the hard way. Good luck on it healing journey.
What happened if you didn't wear it?
In my case I believe the swelling is worse, the skin and tissue do not go back and attach everything together as quickly, I developed hardness and lumps. My understanding is these things can be advertised by wearing the CG. Everybody has different responses and healing patterns but from what I have read better results are obtained more quickly by wearing CG. But it is best to ask these questions to yr Dr.
How long did it take your skin to attach back? Did it go back smooth? I have an app on Friday and I've been wearing my cg 24/7, I was just wondering.
Every day I still see changes. The skin seems to tighten more all the time so I think that might be the reattaching of tissue or swelling going down. It is not smooth per say, I still have a long horizontal spot about a inch wide and three inch long on right side and a 1" x 2" on the left side. Both seem to have started to diminish with the electric hand held massager. The doctor told me last week at my three month checkup to keep massaging for 10-15 minutes 2-3 times a day and hopefully they will b gone by the 6 month checkup.
Electric massager? When should you start to do that?
I would check with my doctor to make sure when. The doctor told me to start hand massage after one week. I started massaging with a battery operated unit after about three weeks. The electric massager I into my second month.
Glad to hear you are doing SO well. I'll watch for your updates. Take care!
Glad to hear you are doing SO well. I'll be watching for your updates. Take care!
Sorry you got sick from the pain meds, but glad you are all done and on the road to recovery!  Love your pictures, keep us posted on your healing :)
Thank you! I'm feeling much better today.
That is great!  Happy healing~
I did it :) Surgery went well. I'm not really in any pain, just a little sore but I haven't even had to take any of the meds they gave me. I can tell a huge difference already!! Im so excited. I can't take this compression garnet off until tomorrow but i peaked down in there and it looks awesome. Plus I feel better.
Sound great, glad to hear things r going well for u.
Good luck to you...
Good luck and can't wait to see your results!
Thanks, I just added a few pictures and i will add more soon.
Best wishes to you! Looking forward to seeing your results.
Thanks
Isn't today the day?!?  Good luck!!  Let us know how it goes.
I got sick from the pain meds at the hospital but besides that everything went great. Thank you :)