Happy. Happy. Happy - EvansvilIe, IN

My motivation was wanting to look my best even at...

My motivation was wanting to look my best even at 48 yr old! It took about 10 minutes and only $485 to remove lines above my lip! I had no cons to speak of. Bruising was unsightly for 3 days, but was expected because I bruise easily! No soreness to speak of! I actually went out in public the next day, just kinda kept a low profile but still thought I looked great!

Its great you got the change you were hoping for! Just to make sure I'm understanding correctly, you were getting the treatment to smooth out the pucker lines around your upper lip, is that correct?

Yes! It. Was for the lines when you pucker. But I was actually noticing them when I didn't pucker! Lines are gone!

That is awesome! In skilled hands fillers can make amazing changes, can't they?!

I'm not sure if you kept your eyes open, or could tell, but do you know where they injected you? Was it right along the vermilion boarder (where the pink part of your lip meets the "regular" skin) or did they actually inject above the lip?

Medical Cosmetic Center

Dr. Thomas Hastetter and his wife Lisa own this business and I was very pleased with how I was treated and informed about this procedure, as it was my first time and I had some fears about getting a duck lip! No duck lip! Great place to go to feel good about yourself!