Radiesse! Glad I Did my Homework for a Great MD - Evanston, IL

Im turning 40 & had Restylene injections last year...

Im turning 40 & had Restylene injections last year with a great MD w/ great results. I was unable to get in to see him before I am leaving for vacation so I had to find another MD to get fillers before my trip. I found a great MD closer to my home but didn't offer Restylene so opted to go for the Radiesse. I am an RN and do my homework before I let anyone come at me with a needle. I have also heard so many testimonials that sound terrible so I really know that it makes all the difference in the world who you choose to inject you...any MD can learn how to do it but it's an art and not everyone is good at it...hence so many unhappy patients. So if you are in the Chicago area and want those parentheses gone....put your faith in Dr. Fagman at Egea Spa in Evanston! Worth every penny! And he is not into "selling" any unnecessary procedures. He actually talked me out of other procedures and explained to me that I didn't really need it and sometimes less is more... So glad I listened! (listed below the cost was $500 bc the spa was offering a special normally $600 - competitive with the going rate around Chicago)
Chicago Ophthalmologist

Very thorough with my consult. Not into selling unnecessary services. Excellent bedside manner (should say a lot coming from an RN). Very patient while performing procedures. Top notch! I had botox in addition to Radiesse and went very smoothly. Would recommend Dr. Fagman to anyone!