Double Eyelid Revision - Evans, GA

I went to Dr Achih Chen in Evans, Ga for double...

I went to Dr Achih Chen in Evans, Ga for double eyelid revision. The first surgeon who performed my surgery did not do a wonderful job attaining my goals. I had assymetrical eyelids where one was smaller than the other and they were not as full and wide as I wanted it to be. Dr Chen did an excellent job in not only attaining my goals but also in taking care of me pre, post and beyond surgery. He is very knowledgeable, very skillful and meticulous and definitely does listen to his patients. I found Dr Chen by just reading patient reviews in the internet and just looking at the things he had accomplised. I took a chance and drove down to his office , 2 hours away from where I live. It was all worth it. His staff are great and his office is very well designed, aesthetically and functionally ... really makes you feel comfortable and very private. You'll have your own waiting room as soon as you walk in. I highly recommend him to everyone who's thinking about having anything facial, eyes, nose surgery and revision. I wish I would have known about him before I decided to go to this surgeon who a friend of mine referred to. The cost may have been a lil high but it's all worth it and will save you a lot of time, work time, and money in the end.
Evans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chen has met my expectations and beyond. I am very satisfied with him and will continue to come to his office if I ever need things done on my face. Highly recommended. :)