Dr. Chen is the Best Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeon! - Evans, GA

My surgery was scheduled for Friday morning, and...

My surgery was scheduled for Friday morning, and apparently some conflict had come up with their schedule, but they were very accommodating to my needs and re-arranged things so that I could have my surgery on track with my schedule. I really appreciated them doing that because I know they are probably very busy, and its difficult to change things around last minute like that.

Everything ended up going very smoothly the day of surgery. Everyone was once again incredibly nice and accommodating to me. My revision surgery ended up laking 5 hours because of all the damage that needed to be fixed from my prior surgery. I woke up with some minor pain, but I was able to breathe so well (surprisingly!). They fixed my septum and didn't pack my nose so I was able to breathe better than ever.

I am now only 1 day post-op, but from what I can see my nose looks great! There is minimal bruising and some minor bleeding and pain, but it is not bad at all. The split he put on my nose is small and lightweight (compared to the huge thing my previous surgeon put on my face), and it doesn't even feel like anything is there.

Love my results!

Finally posting a photo. I am so happy with my nose. I am very grateful for everything that Dr. Chen and his office has done for me.
Evans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chen performed my revision rhinoplasty. He is amazing! I couldn't be any happier with everything, and I feel so blessed to have had him as my surgeon. He is such a caring person and a highly experienced and qualified surgeon. I would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone for any facial surgeries. After awful results from my initial rhinoplasty, I decided to go to Dr. Chen for my much needed revision surgery. I am so happy and blessed to have found Dr. Chen that I just wanted to share my fantastic experience with others who might be in need of a revision surgery too: I visited Dr. Chen in person for my consultation. His staff was very kind and welcoming, and everything in his office and the surgical center was clean and spacious. The place has a great vibe and seemed very state-of-the-art, with iPads for patients to view before/after pictures. Dr. Chen is an extremely caring and knowledgeable person who took the time to answer all of my questions and cover every aspect of my surgery with me (and I didn't feel rushed at all). I knew I was in good hands with him and couldn't wait for my revision surgery. Dr. Chen also has amazing bedside manners and genuinely cares about his patients. He was even kind enough to stop by to visit me today, which is especially considerate for him to do on the weekends when he is off work. He even came by a second time to bring me some q-tips and ointment for my nose. I am so grateful for his care and am really happy to have him as my surgeon. (My previous surgeon sent me a mass forwarded email as part of his post-op routine, so for Dr. Chen to actually come visit me shows a huge difference in the extent and quality of care). Honestly, I don't think I could have picked a better or more qualified surgeon for my nose. Dr. Chen is so intelligible, has so much experience, and has this amazing ability to calmly convey everything to the patient that I felt 100% during this entire process. Neither he nor anyone in his staff did anything that made me question their abilities (unlike my previous surgeon Salzhauer who had an anesthesiologist stab me 4 times trying to find a vein for the IV, and his assistant tried to "upsell" a last-minute chin implant to me before the surgery). I am so happy with everything so far, and I can't wait to see my results when the splint comes off my nose. (I will be sure to post pictures). I would highly recommend Dr. Chen to anyone and everyone looking for a facial plastic surgeon, and I personally wouldn't trust anyone else with my face. I would also advise against anyone considering Dr. Salzhauer for a rhinoplasty because I ended up leaving his office with more problems than I ever thought possible. My only regret now is not having gone with Dr. Chen for my first rhinoplasty. Dr. Chen was actually my first-choice surgeon for my initial rhinoplasty, but I didn't have enough money at the time to afford the surgery with him... So I ended up going to Dr. Salzhauer who offers very cheap rates but ruined my nose. I have since learned from my mistake, and my advice to others who are interested in a rhinoplasty, or any type of surgery for that matter, is to wait until you can afford a quality surgeon before going through with the procedure. You will definitely save yourself more money in the long run. I hope my story will help guide others with their surgical decisions, and I also hope that anyone else looking for a revision surgeon will consider Dr. Chen because he is honestly an amazing doctor and I highly recommend him!