Botched Rhino Job of Bulbous Wide Tip - Europe

HI, I've had close rhino under the local...

HI, I've had close rhino under the local anesthesia here in Europe by 70+ old surgeon, who assured me, he is good and made over 1000 noses, and since I was very new and though, it is easy, I trusted him and underwent my op, as I was never happy with my nose, avoid look at girls, etc, which was totally limiting my social life, and now it is even worse.

But back to the solution, so as you can see, my nostrils are not symmetrical, it is even more bulbous than it was before, as I believe he did not sew them together in the middle. I am looking, therefore for the SURGEON SPECIALIZING AT SHAPING THE TIP OF THE NOSE, to make my tip mode defining, thinner and most importantly symmetrical, as the nostrils can stay wide, as I want to breath, when I run and do the sport. As I don't even go out for 2 years, it is crucial for me to get it right this time, therefore, I will only consider somebody who is specifically focusing on the noses, and sorry, I have no 10-15k for celebrity surgeons, since my funds are pretty limited, but I will invest in the right solution. Thank you for consideration.

Michal Brozman

Doctor was not listening to my post op problems, avoided talking to me, even though told me, it will be an easy job for him and he can help me.