Botched Rhino Job of Bulbous Wide Tip - Europe

HI, I've had close rhino under the local...

HI, I've had close rhino under the local anesthesia here in Europe by 70+ old surgeon, who assured me, he is good and made over 1000 noses, and since I was very new and though, it is easy, I trusted him and underwent my op, as I was never happy with my nose, avoid look at girls, etc, which was totally limiting my social life, and now it is even worse.

But back to the solution, so as you can see, my nostrils are not symmetrical, it is even more bulbous than it was before, as I believe he did not sew them together in the middle. I am looking, therefore for the SURGEON SPECIALIZING AT SHAPING THE TIP OF THE NOSE, to make my tip mode defining, thinner and most importantly symmetrical, as the nostrils can stay wide, as I want to breath, when I run and do the sport. As I don't even go out for 2 years, it is crucial for me to get it right this time, therefore, I will only consider somebody who is specifically focusing on the noses, and sorry, I have no 10-15k for celebrity surgeons, since my funds are pretty limited, but I will invest in the right solution. Thank you for consideration.

Michal Brozman

Doctor was not listening to my post op problems, avoided talking to me, even though told me, it will be an easy job for him and he can help me.

Yeh, have the same issue. I've only learnt from that mistake, that its VERY IMPORTANT to see the Before and After photos of that particular job and specialist. I don't think we have to spend a lot of money on a very good specialist either, all it takes is good research and advice. I am planning to get mine fixed next year, as this year is a bit tough with cash.. Have a good day everyone;)
have exactly the same issues. and now, i cant find a doctor which i can trust. does anyone have a recommendation from own experience?
i'm sorry about your results man i hope your nose gets better. i read you are willing to travel and do a revision nose job in other country. the best country to go and do it is lebanon they have exllecent surgons and they are very well knowmn for nose jobs. if you are intersted a few doctors i can give you. i wish you the best man.

I'm sorry your results weren't what you hoped. You might want to check out our Rhinoplasty Revision community. Is it possible you missed a zero in your cost? $7000 sounds more accurate than $700.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf and I hope you're able to find a surgeon you're happy with for Round number 2. Where in Europe are you located?

no, 700 is correct, that's what doctors in eastern europe used to charge before (not anymore because of the exchange rate of dollar).