Nervous and Scared! -Europe

I am not sure where to start... I have looked at...

I am not sure where to start... I have looked at this site for over 6 months and read reviews of others and noticed that a majority of all the reviews have no regrets in having the surgery. I guess I am just nervous and scared because I have thought about doing this since I was in my mid 20's and never really thought it would become a reality and now my surgery date is right around the corner!

I am 40 years old, 5'5", 115 lbs, and have been a size 32AA all my life except when breastfeeding my 2 kids. While breast feeding I was a full B which I liked, but thought I would be okay with a little less, so that is what I am looking for now, just to be a full A cup (if that is even possible) or a small B. I know to most that probably sounds crazy because a bra can give you the same results but it's not. Even in a padded bra I cannot fill out the upper half! I guess, I am wondering if there is anyone out there that went "conservative". I don't want it to be noticeable. I don't want to look "fake". I want to feel comfortable in my own skin, in a bathing suit, in a strapless dress...and so on. I have talked to friends who have had it done and none of them regret it, actually say they would have gone bigger which seems to be the consensus on this web site as well. One friend said to me that "it will always be more than what you have now" when I was going back and forth about my decision. My PS is very nice and says she knows what I am looking for.

I did the rice test and was comfortable in 170cc. I know most of you are probably laughing at me with that size, but it's what I feel comfortable in. I guess what I am afraid of is... will I regret it, and feel that everyone is looking at my chest? Anyone else feel like that? Also, I am only planning on taking off a week of work, and only 2 people at work know that I am doing this! So I am hoping to be able to walk back into work without it being too noticeable. I don't have any pictures to post at the moment since I am writing this on the spur of the moment, though I will take any advice anyone may have. Thanks for listening.

Can't wait to hear how the surgery went. Looking forward to your updates!
Happy Healing!

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf. You are smart to do the rice test as you have to live with your new breasts, regardless of what others think.