Vbeam Easy and Worked - Eugene, OR

I was surprised at how easy it was. I think the...

I was surprised at how easy it was. I think the only surprise was at the "Scatter" laser for the veins. The pulse took me by surprise but was not painful. It made me look like I had a clearer complexion without really noticing what was different. Am doing it again in a few weeks to get rid of what is left of the veins and brown spot.

Eugene Plastic Surgeon

Office is easy and relaxed. Jose is one of the staff that do these procedures and is a very educated and well spoken practitioner. He explained everything as we went and was very professional.

how would you describe your skin before treatment? also, how was the downtime? please let us know, and thank you!
Hi "Needhelp86",
I didn't have any downtime at all. In fact I went to work right after the treatment. The one treatment got most of the veins but I am having another for the age spots. I will be having a light Fraxel Re:store procedure on some "lipstick" wrinkles that I have and don't want :-). I think it depends on how strong the laser is set to as to how much down time you will have.

Hi Cysidhe,

Thanks for the review. I'm glad everything worked out for you with the Vbeam. That's great that it did not hurt too much either. Did you have any downtime after the procedure? Will you let us know how your next procedure goes? And if you are comfortable sharing pictures we would love to see them.

Thanks,