New Year, New ME!

I got the results I wanted in such a short process...

I got the results I wanted in such a short process. It was quick, easy and the results were extraordinary. I feel great and would only recommend the best. Dr. Kim is he most accommodating Doctor I have met. (I met 9 doctors before him). I appreciate that he focuses on giving results his clients want.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I've never met a Doctor who was made an entire life changing experience transition so smoothly. Dr. Kim is not only a great doctor from his results but he's a compassionate and understanding person. I came to Dr. Kim to help enhance my breast size. I've spent years trying to feel/look proportionate to my frame. I have a thick bottom with such a small chest. After years of research with breast augmentation and meeting various doctors, finally, Dr. Kim was the one who made me feel confident with my choice of working with him. He's approachable, informative, knowledgeable, patient and a perfectionist. His team is a great reflection of his work and who he is. His staff made the procedure so easy and smooth. I can't emphasize how easy the process was. I remember going in the day of my surgery, excited (not nervous, Dr. Kim has such a comforting personality). The nurses told me I would fall right asleep and wake up with a new change. Sure enough, I fell asleep and woke up with my improvements. It was fast and painless (at least from what I remembered). Post recovery is always a little difficult for any procedure and for anyone. However, Dr. Kim and his staff were attentive and accommodating throughout my recovery. As far as my results? My friends who have had their augmentation couldn't believe that within a few weeks, it looked like my implants have settled in for months. His placement of my implants were perfect. To go in depth about my results, they dropped naturally (less that 3months), the cleavage was just right, where the implants are not completely separated and they stay perky enough where I can wear a top without a bra. I can rave about how great Dr. Kim and his staff are, but I always tell people his work speaks for itself. I highly recommend Dr. Kim! If you're uncertain about a procedure and want some questions answered, Dr. Kim will be more than welcoming for a consultation to answer any questions you have. I promise you, your experience will consist of undivided attention and accommodations. If you do decide to move forward with a procedure with Dr. Kim, do know, you're working with the best Doctor.